Cosmetic Dentist in Rochester Hills, MI
A confident smile can light up a room and boost your self-esteem. If you want to improve the appearance of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry has some magical solutions for you. Our accomplished team at Roam Dental will customize your treatments to your unique needs and ensure you are well informed about the whole process. Get ready to unlock the secrets to a dazzling smile!
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on enhancing the aesthetics of your teeth, giving you a brighter, more symmetrical, and attractive smile. It combines art and science to address various cosmetic concerns, including the following:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Misaligned or crooked teeth
- Gaps or missing teeth
- Severely damaged teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
While cosmetic dentistry primarily focuses on appearance, it sometimes serves a restorative dentistry purpose by combining aesthetics with function. We offer procedures that not only enhance your smile but also help maintain your oral health, ensuring that your teeth maintain their form and function.
What Are Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures?
Roam Dentistry proudly offers the following cosmetic dental procedures to transform your smile’s health and appearance:
- Teeth whitening removes teeth stains and discoloration, dramatically improving the appearance of your smile. Our professional teeth whitening treatments are safe and effective compared to over-the-counter products, providing stunning, lasting results. Just one office visit will leave you with a noticeably whiter, brighter, and more youthful smile.
- Dental veneers are ultra-thin shells made of porcelain or composite resin that we custom design to fit over the fronts of your natural teeth. Veneers can instantly transform your smile by masking tooth imperfections and providing a more uniform appearance. With proper care, veneers can last for many years, making them a durable and long-term solution to enhance your smile.
- Dental bonding is a versatile cosmetic dental solution that involves applying a tooth-colored composite resin material to your tooth surfaces to mask tooth imperfections with seamless results. Dental bonding is considered a conservative cosmetic dentistry option because it does not require the removal of the tooth’s natural structure.
- Invisalign offers a convenient and aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional braces. It is a discreet orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear, removable aligner trays to straighten your teeth gradually. Invisalign’s aligners are virtually invisible, comfortable to wear, and can be removed for eating your favorite foods and maintaining your oral hygiene routines.
- Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that cover the entire tooth to restore its shape, strength, and appearance. Porcelain crowns are known for their natural-looking aesthetics and durability, making them an ideal choice for both functional and cosmetic purposes.
- Dentures are false or prosthetic teeth that can be complete or partial. They can replace a few missing teeth or the whole upper or lower arch giving you back your smile and the function of your teeth.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me in Rochester Hills, MI
If you’ve been dreaming of a picture-perfect smile, contact Roam Dental to schedule a consultation. Dr. Barbu will evaluate your unique needs and help you determine the best solutions to achieve your desired results. Your smile makeover is only a phone call away! We invite you to call us at 586-500-ROAM to schedule an appointment or book one online today.