Roma Dental offers several payment options:
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
- Insurance – For your convenience, we will submit your insurance claims.
If you have insurance through one of our approved providers, only your estimated portion of the fees will be required at the time of service.
If you do not have insurance, we will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
Yes, we take most state insurance. It is important to have your insurance card number ready when calling to schedule an appointment.
Yes, we offer both short-term, interest-free financing and longer-term financing with low monthly payments. We will be happy to work with you to find the best payment option for you!
Yes, we accept most major insurance and state insurance plans including
- Altus Dental
- Best Life and Health Insurance
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Select
- Dominion National
- The EPIC Life Insurance Company
- Employee Benefit Management Services
- FCE Benefit Administrators
- First Dental Health
- Foundation for Medical Care
- Group Resources Incorporated
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Humana Dental
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Level Inc
- Lincoln Financial Insurance Company
- MetLife Insurance Company
- Mid-American Benefits
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Group Benefits Program
- Paramount Dental
- Pequot Plus Health Benefit Services
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Principal Financial Group Renaissance Dental
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Solstice Benefits
- Sun Life Financial
- TransWestern Insurance Administrators
- TriStar Benefit Administrators
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Benefit Providers
- United Concordia
- United Medical Resources
Please contact our office to verify your insurance is one of our accepted providers. It is important to have your insurance card number ready when calling to schedule an appointment.
We accept the following insurance providers.
Aetna, Delta Dental, Humana, United Healthcare and Many More!
Please contact our office to verify your insurance.
Check Out Our Grand Opening Specials!
Exam, X-Rays, and Professional Cleaning
*New patients only. Basic cleaning in absence of periodontal disease. Cannot be combined with any other offer or insurance. Limited time offer. Restrictions apply, call for details.
Any Dental Treatment
*New patients only. $300 minimum. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limited time offer. Restrictions apply, call for details.
Are you without dental insurance?
No problem, we got you covered!
Request Your Appointment
ROAM Dental makes it easy to schedule an appointment that fits your busy schedule. Click the link below to request an appointment time. We can't wait to see you!